Our translation agency specializes in translations and interpretations. We perform translations and interpretations from Polish into English and from English into Polish. The main area of our activity is sworn translations (notary translations, certified translations by the seal of a sworn translator) from English language. In addition, we perform specialized translations (technical, medical, economic, ...). In our translation agency you can do the translation from/into the following languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Greek, Georgian, Hebrew, Spanish, Japanese, Lithuanian, Latvian, Macedonian, Moldavian, Belgian, Flemish, German, Norwegian, Armenian, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Italian, Polish.
How to order the translation of documents
We can provide documents for translation in our office which is located in Warsaw at the address: 00-581 Warsaw, Marshalkovska 2/11 street (in the yard on the ground floor) or send scanned documents via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or original documents in traditional way by post (Poczta Polska, GLS, DPD, DHL, ...).
Orders are accepted in Polish, English, Ukrainian and Russian.
1. Certified translations by a sworn translator, called sworn translations of documents.
The most popular documents provided for translation are the following:
a birth certificate;
a marriage certificate;
a death certificate;
a divorce certificate;
a passport or an other person's identity document;
a secondary school certificate;
a certificate from a bank;
a decision, a judgment, an order or a judgment of the court;
a commission or a notarial act;
a purchase and sale agreement of companies;
a work record;
a driving license;
a medical certificate;
a financial report and others.
2. The intreprétations made by a sworn translator and classical interpretations.
A SWORN TRANSLATOR is a person of public trust, which is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Poland, and has a permission to make translations of official documents and perform certification of these translations.
We inform that the sworn translation does not require legalization, as it is already stamped by the sworn translator.
Prices for translation services:
1. Translations, certified by the seal of a sworn translator (notary translations or those made by the Polish sworn translator), a page - 1125 characters with spaces:
- from English into Polish (English- Polish sworn translations) - 45 PLN;
- from Polish into English (Polish-English sworn translations) - 50 PLN;
2. The specialized and regular translations (one page - 1800 characters with spaces).
3. Sworn interpretations - 250 PLN/1 hour.
Each started page of the translation is calculated as the following.
Each started hour of interpretation is calculated as the following.